Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Five days of travel one small bag

Those of you who follow me know that I sometimes travel for work.I carry a 20 inch suitcase that can fit in the overhead. I never put it in the overhead because I have toiletries that are larger than 2oz. A friend asked me in one of our T3's (train the trainer), how do I have such small bag. So I thought I would share this with you so, on your next trip you don't have to take a months worth of clothes for a weeks stay. 

You will need:
                       2 Dresses
                       2 Jackets
                       1 Top or white shirt (I always take both just in case I spill
                           something).
                       1 Pair jeans which I wear on plane and wear to play.
                       1 Pair pants either grey or black (depending on dress
                           code) I aways take a pair of grey pants as my office is
                           usually, very conservative. (I change into my jeans
                           @ airport if I have time)
                       


Travel Day, you want a jacket as its always cold on the plane or maybe its because, I don't have any hair?
DAY 1 and 2
You would be surprised how you can go in the same office on Monday, and wear the same thing on Wednesday  and it looks different.



DAY 3 and 4

There go those infinity scarves remember, I blogged about what to do with those scraps.
Day 5 Travel day .This is where I change into jeans at airport I would have on my grey or black pants for office.

Accessories
Boots, (now days you can wear boots year round).  Pumps, Flats Like what I have on for my travel day.

This hand bag is large enough for everything i need.


I either wear flats or boots for travel and play.Pumps or flats for work. These ferragamos have just the right heel for being on your feet all day (best investment I have ever made). I  hate taking my shoes off bare feet on airport floor.. But if you do have to take your shoes off wear boots and socks. So your feet don't have to touch the floor of the airport (i'm funny about that).
And it all fits in this tiny, tiny suitcase.
With plenty room to pack what ever you buy on your trip.































1 comment:

Faye Lewis said...

Nice travel wardrobe. I can take lessons from you.

Followers