Wednesday, July 12, 2017

My Leopard Funky Find

I haven't had a chance to get in my sewing room lately. We all know what I do when I cant sew... Yep I shop. H&M is one of my favorite places to shop. They always have great sales. We went to NYC to celebrate my 60th BD in May. Yep big 60. I found this coat on clearance. It was only 20.00 and there is no tax in NY. Boy did I need it. I carried tank tops and sandals on this trip, forgetting that although hot ATL was really hot, NYC was not.

A few weeks ago I decided to finally read this InStyle mag I had lying around. I was browsing through the pages, and low-in-behold there was a photo of  Freida Pinto by her pinto, with my leopard coat on. Of course hers was a "Dior calfskin coat" my coat is just 100% cotton, heavy cotton though, and fully lined.

Hers probably cost "price upon request".We all know I could not have made this coat for 20.00. Gonna wear my coat with some jeans 2. After all 60 is the new 45...





 

Followers