Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Bell Bottoms

I cannot believe how long its been since I have been on Pattern Review. The last review I did was back in November. WOW.
Anyway the grand daughters were here for summer so you know they always get me in my sewing room. We had such a good time. I think I have created a mini me. I started sewing at 7 shes a little older but at the right age. She has the bug. I am so happy for her.

So we made bell bottoms while they were here. Even for the little one.  So the oldest one wanted bell bottoms. We made them very 70's look. See pattern review McCalls 7198. 

 Of course we made an infinity scarf to match. Amiya where are my pictures of your pants😍?

2 comments:

Tomasa said...

So glad to see you have passed on sewing to your grand daughter. She looks great in those bell bottom pants!

Myra said...

Very nice! Teaching and passing on the skillset is a wonderful way of keeping our craft alive and well!

Followers