Monday, October 3, 2016

Dress Form Earrings

I know it's been a minute since I have posted anything. I have good reasons, but I won't bore you with them.
I had to do a quick post so that you could see my new dress form earrings. I have been getting so many complements.

If you are not for familiar  with Janet  from LanetzLiving.net  you need to be. Not only is the service fast, she always put some little trinket in your order. I don't know if I look forward to the patterns or what surprise she's going to have in the envelope. She is my go to for all vintage patterns.

The last sale, I ordered a few patterns (sign up to receive the emails and news letter. It could be raining out side and she will have a sale lol) any reason. When I received my order it had this cute little dress form. How cute is that? I wanted to put it on my Pandora. But decided it would be too long. So hubby, said "those would make nice earrings".  I'm like yeah they would make really cute earrings.
So I sent Janet an email to ask her if I could buy another so that I can make earrings and you know what she said?
        She said "no worries I'll just send you another".
Who does that? So  when you think of vintage patterns think LanetzLiving.net. The patterns are priced right and the service is awesome. www.etsy.com/shop/LanetzLivingPatterns



                                  Thanks Janet                            

3 comments:

Tomasa said...

Oh wow! Those earrings are so cute!

Myra said...

So cute!!

Lucy Carnegie said...

are you want earning for dress so click me......here big collection for sale.

Followers