Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Fashion Re Cycled

I have been watching this show on BBC called Breathless. Craig came in and started watching with me. After about 10 minutes he said "I know why you like this show its because of the fashion". I quickly defended my self and said no its a good show. Come to find-out the show has already been canceled. The reviews said it was a another mad men but for women. I hated to admit that he was right. I love the show for the bold colors the women wear on the show from the green coat to the fuchsia top.


 I see where designers get their inspirations from. This photo was taken by Life Magazine the title was "Haute Couture and the Cold War: Dior In Moscow 1959"
Taken in the 50's. Its all about leopard. If you get in a rut as, I do sometimes just go back in time perhaps the year you were born. See what your mom was wearing back in the day. I am sure we have already re cycled it. 

1 comment:

Tomasa said...

Thanks for posting those photos. You are right. It's always a good idea to look back in time for fashion ideas. My favorite time period is from the 1930's to 1950's.

Followers