Thursday, March 1, 2012

It Feels Like Spring?


Its really hard to make cloths for winter because we never had a winter here, it was in the 70's today. I picked up this olive linen last yr on a trip to NYC. I have had it cut out for a year and some how I failed to sew it. I purchased some large zip lock bags from the container store and I store all of my items that I cut out in the bags with the buttons, interfacing patterns. I have a bin in my sewing room called works in progress.I decided the other day to just whip it up. I plan on wearing orange or yellow with it. BTW had the pants cut also but I only made the jacket.


3 comments:

prttynpnk said...

Once more a sewista improves greatly on three pattern envelope styling-nicely done!

Sassy T said...

The jacket looks fabulous. Jealous you have mostly warm weather.

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Great jacket. I'm a new follower!

Followers