Tuesday, March 8, 2011

CRAZY FOR JACKETS




                                                
OK in a previous post I showed you a Chanel inspired jacket that I made with the cringe. I have been working on this jacket. You know how I love, love my sites. I often go to the sites when I need some inspiration. The first thing I do is look in my fabric stash to see what fabric I want to work with, then I go to my favorite sites and look for something close to my fabric and voila there is it. I got the inspiration from a jacket I saw on the Bloomingdale's web site. It took me a minute to decide on the type of trim, or even if I wanted to use trim. The fabric speaks for itself. I used the same pattern as the previous jacket    McCall's 6041 only with this jacket the pockets were omitted.




No comments:

Followers