Tuesday, March 8, 2011

CRAZY FOR KIDS JACKETS TOO!!!!!

My granddaughter who will be 7 on Thursday, has a jacket that she loves to ware. The only thing is, she is getting taller and the jacket is getting shorter. She asked me if I could make a jacket like the one she loves.   We selected McCall’s 5697 which I had in my pattern stash. When ever the patterns go on sale I get crazy and buy a ton. I had a remnant of  black fleece lying around, it was just enough for the jacket. She selected the buttons from my stash. I must say, I was really surprised  how well it turned out, and also the fact that her taste at 7 is all ready showing signs of a classic fashionista . Not to mention she loves it. I can tell that I will be making quite a few more in the monthst to come.

1 comment:

preeti said...

Kids like to wear different cloths from other kids. So they always request their parents to buy unique cloths.

Best Regards
Baby armani sale

Followers