Saturday, May 16, 2015

Some things you REALLY should make

You know I always love a bargain. The other day I was in Hudson Ohio. Where they have an Ann Taylor outlet. I have been wanting a few tops that were versatile and pack well.These Tees  were  originally 59.99 each. I got them for 19.99. I walked away feeling pleased with my bargains.

 After I got back  to my hotel, I thought, I should have got a few more as they had them in all colors. And I really wanted one in white.Then the little voice in my head said  ARE YOU KIDDING ME? You could have made at least 9 of those tops for 40.00. So I am thinking about this for the rest of the day. When I got home I  went through the pattern stash found Butterick 5215. I ended up making this much needed tee. In about an hour. Total cost 3.99. So yes I could have made a few more than 2. 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love how you think. You Rock! The t-shirt turned out beautiful.

Followers