Saturday, September 7, 2013

What we do for Fashion



Its Fashion week here in NYC. I have been staying in the garment district, in the heart of everything 2 blocks from Mood. My room was 225.00 per night. Fashion week started Thursday, my tiny 4x4 is now renting for 399.00 per night. Also the United Nations has their general assembly after fashion week.  Needless to say, I am not in the garment district any more. I have been banished to the suburbs. But the good thing is, I am in NY for fashion week. I have always wanted to be here for fashion week. I could not get a ticket for any of the shows but its free to go down to Lincoln Center and people watch. And that's what me and hubby did.



Not much going on while we were down there, just folks hanging out.
 
Had to take a picture of this New Yorker and her shoes, cute right.
 
 

No comments:

Followers