Monday, November 28, 2011

Utah



Me and Mom

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. My holiday was great because I didn't have to cook this year.Our son loves to cook so he did most of the cooking. Every now and then I catch a break. I went to Provo Utah with My husband and Mother-in-law. Our son is in law school there and we decided to pay him and the wife a visit. What a beautiful place. I did not get a chance to visit any fabric stores but that's OK. Provo is not really a fashion outlet. Anyway it was nice and quiet we spent a lot of family time. We bought a lot of winter stuff because we thought it was going to be so cold there but we must have brought the hot weather to Provo because it was not bad at all.
Check out a few pictures.


Mom and Marci
 
Craig and Dad



Me & Hubby






No comments:

Followers