Monday, September 12, 2011

Back from The Sun!!!!



I cant believe I haven't posted since August 17th. I have an excuse. I have been on vacation for the last week. And prior to that, I have been so busy sewing for my trip, that I haven't had time to post. We were in sunny Ft Lauderdale FL the hotel was 5 min from the beach. We ended up going to West Palm beach to visit relatives, Boca Raton to do some shopping, South Beach to party and drink Mojitos and the Bahama's just because it was so close. Not to mention the best Cuban food around. I wont even try to show you some of the things  I made for my trip today. And no I didnt even try to find any Fabric Stores this time. Just wanted to say that I am alive and well and a shade darker than I was when I left LOL.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful vacation. Would love to see some of the things you made for it.

Followers