Monday, August 8, 2011

Norfork



 So in my profile I told you that I love to travel and when I do, I always google the local fabric stores. Well the only stores I found in this town, were for quilters. I mean that's cool but what do you do when you don't make blankets? Not knocking the quilters but there we no stores other than Joann's and Hancock's.Then a light went off in my head. Living in Norfork you are 4 hours away from New York (GARMET DISTRICT) and 2 hours away from DC. I know if I lived there I would be on the train at least once a month to shop. We were however in walking distance of a very nice mall so all was not lost. I got a lot of inspriation for my fall sewing. And tried on a lot of different styles. Of course all I bought were accessories and shoes and cant tell you what great bargans I got. It was a great get away............................




1 comment:

Shelly said...

I know what you mean about fabric stores. It seems here in Melbourne quilt stores are about all you get. There's not much else. Shopping the net seems to be the way of it now but personally I like to touch the fabric.

Can't wait to see what comes of the inspiration you got.

Followers