Monday, November 27, 2017

Simplicity 1779

Gonna Try at least. I’ve been talking a lot lately about leopard. If it sounds like I’m a little obsessed with it? It’s because I am. Every time I go in the fabric store I’m always drawn to the leopard/animal  print. I saw this fabric and had to have it.
 I felt like the colors in this fabric would go with jeans and all the different colors i had something in my closet to match. I have on a pair of blue pants. The pictures above don't do this fabric justice.


And its ANIMAL PRINT again..
I have made these bow tie blouses a few times. After I cut it out it only takes me an hour from start to finish. And because the fabric is knit they pack well. 
   

3 comments:

Bonnie @ sewplus.blogspot.com said...

Love your blouse, great job! You look lovely.

Faye Lewis said...

That's a great wardrobe enhancer.

KS_Sews (Dressmakingbacles) said...

So pretty! And leopard is the most versatile animal print, IMO!

Followers