Monday, December 8, 2014

Idea Bin

You know every time I get an idea in my head, I pull the pattern and the fabric and move on to something else. Never executing the idea. By the time I get back to it, I have forgotten what pattern and what fabric I decided to use. 

The other day I was watching another vintage movie. It was Bette Davis in Dear Ringer. The movie wasn't very fashionable but at the end of the movie she was standing in the court room wearing this outfit. I not only love the outfit, I love the long gloves and the belt. I went through my stash and found a pattern similar to that outfit.
I decided to make mine in a solid Ponte blue just like the pattern. which gave me the idea to create a bin for my ideas. I have everything stored why not have a small bin for that? We sewers get so many ideas its easy to forget.

1 comment:

Faye Lewis said...

Great idea. Can't wait to see your new suit!

Followers