Thursday, January 12, 2012

Donna Karen


I have been slow about everything it seams lately. I just got around to looking at the Spring fashions for 2012 (which was back in September). Normally I am on line the day of the 1st show. So I am really late. I was very impressed with the tribal looks and they way Donna Karen put the colors of brown, orange, beige and a hint of black together. She is one of my favorite designers because she uses a lot of knit fabric and I  love working with knits and colors. She is always a source of inspiration for me. Just thought I would share.  Since I haven't sewn anything lately. I have picked up a new addiction "BEADING" LOL.. I will save that one for my next post. I cannot  tell you how many times I have been in Hobby Lobby latley.

No comments:

Followers