Saturday, October 22, 2011

MISSING IN ACTION

So, I haven’t blogged for a while, a long while. LOL I have been busy painting and making window treatments. I sometimes get so focused on home decor until it consumed me. This time of the year I always like to change things up for the holidays. ( I didn't last year because I had the girls)So I painted and made window treatments for my kitchen and painted the granddaughters room and made window treatments there as well. I have also been doing a lot of alterations. I think when the weather changes folks pull out their winter clothes and decide they don't fit anymore. Good for me right? Anyway I finally got to wear the leopard skirt and blouse. So I thought I would share. And yes it me. This time of the year also pull out my favorite accessory WIGS.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I love this outfit - you look fabulous! I like you as a blonde too. It's very easy to get caught up in changing your house around with the seasons. I do and nothing else gets accomplished till it's done.

Followers