Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Half Hour Top

So in the last few weeks, I have been into making things that don't take to much of my time. I has been so nice outside and we have been working on an outdoor fountain that we finally completed. So since I cant sew out side I haven't been, (no excuse right)?  So, I came across this pattern. McCalls 6282 its not an amazing fit pattern but it fits amazingly. Its  Palmer Pletsch. If you know anything about Palmer Pletsch patterns they give extra fitting instructions for the girls and the boys LOL. What I did differently was,  I did not line the top  as the instructions said and I added a few inches on the cowl neck width  to make the plunge deeper. So now, I am looking through my binds trying to find 1 yard pieces so that I can make a few more of theses cute tops.

No comments:

Followers